Your Victoria BC Bed and Breakfast
Looking for the best Victoria BC breakfast? Look no further than the Fisher House! Breakfast at the Fisher House is included in your stay and is made to delight your taste buds. It’s always made from the freshest ingredients – locally grown and organic when possible. A wide variety ranging from sweet to savoury, simple to complex, depending on the inspiration of the day, will never leave you hungry. Dietary needs are considered in planning these gourmet events with enough notice. At this time, vegan breakfasts are not available beyond a large fruit bowl, locally made granola and Almond milk. Breakfast always includes a fresh fruit parfait, a main course, a protein source and a baked good or homemade hash browns. Orange juice, tea and coffee are also included.
Sample Breakfast Offerings
Jen adds new recipes regularly out of culinary curiosity and creativity. Your Victoria BC breakfast may include one of the following:
- Pancakes – Lemon Ricotta, Blueberry, Banana Nut, or Harvest Nut & Grain
- French Toast – Pear Stuffed, Baked Apple, Baked Raisin or Roast Almond Ciabatta
- Eggs – Quiche Lorraine, Vegetable Frittata, Cheese & Egg Soufflé, Strata Casserole, Poached Egg & Onion Tartlet, Country Custard with Fruit Compote
- Meats – Thick cut bacon, sausage links (turkey, beef or pork), Canadian back bacon
- Baked Goods – Ginger Peach Scones, Croissants, Blueberry/Bran/Multi-grain muffins
- Lighter Side (on request) – Scrambled Eggs with Egg Beaters, Fruit Bowl & Granola, Low-fat Chocolate Bran Muffin, Three-Bears Breakfast with oatmeal, dried fruit and brown sugar
- Delicious Gluten-Free and and Vegetarian options are also available with notice.
- Kiddos Special – Chocolate Chip or plain pancakes, scrambled eggs, or cereal