333 Simcoe Street, Victoria, B.C. Canada V8V 1K9
Our Victoria Canada Bed and Breakfast is located at 333 Simcoe Street, just a few minutes walk from downtown attractions, serene beaches, and the heart of historic James Bay Village in stunning Victoria, Canada.
Directions to our Victoria Canada Bed and Breakfast:
By car from Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal, Victoria International Airport, Washington State Ferry, Sydney BC (a 35 minute drive) – Follow the signs to Victoria:
- Head south on HWY 17 (becomes Blanshard St.). Highway 1 and 17 merge at the curve onto Belleville St.
- Follow Belleville to Oswego (one block past the Parliament buildings).
- Turn left on Oswego for four blocks.
- Turn left onto one-way Simcoe Street.
- Continue two blocks to 333 Simcoe Street. Fisher House B&B is on your right. Please park in one of the three spots available.
By bus, outside ferry terminal:
Walking from the Inner Harbour, Downtown Victoria
- From the Victoria Clipper & Port Angeles Coho Ferry head five short blocks on Oswego St. to Simcoe Street. Turn left on Simcoe Street.
- From the Bus Depot (Belleville/Douglas), turn right onto Belleville St. Follow Belleville two blocks to Menzies Street. Turn left on Menzies Street. Head five blocks to Simcoe Street. Turn right three short blocks to 333 Simcoe Street. (approx. walking time 14 mins). Or catch the #30, 31 or 33 “James Bay” or “Beacon Hill” bus.
- From the Seaplane Terminal (across/north from the Empress Hotel), follow the Inner Harbour to Menzies St. Turn left for four short blocks to Simcoe St. Turn right two short blocks to 333 Simcoe St.
- From Helijet Airways, cross Dallas Rd., and follow St. Lawrence St. two blocks to Simcoe St. Turn right two blocks to 333 Simcoe St.
- From the Cruise Ship Terminal, cross Dallas Rd., and follow Montreal St. three short blocks to Simcoe St. Turn right two blocks to 333 Simcoe St.
Map and directions to our Victoria Canada Bed and Breakfast: